CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Whirlwind Weekend


So, our weekend was very busy and I really was just too tired to post. We were so glad for Cory to be home. He didn't make it home until after 9 on Friday night, so I had to do my best to keep Meredith up, and boy did we regret it. She woke up a little after midnight and had a rough night. Cory was back to work by Saturday morning and Meredith got to spend a day with her Aunt Drew. I could tell they both really enjoyed that. I had to teach all day. Saturday evening we recovered from our busy days and long night. Sunday was church and I have to admit I was coming down with either a bad cold or some serious pollen issues. I haven't been able to breathe for 4-5 days now. I think that may also be why I am so tired. After church we went out to eat and Meredith wanted to "march" all over the resturant. She napped well and we played outside. She played out with daddy and then later with me. We drew out her shark game for the birthday party.

I am very excited that our garden is growing and even more excited about her birthday party and Cory's family coming.

0 comments: