CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Apology

I guess an apology is in order after my blog yesterday. I realized (after it was brought to my attention) that maybe my vent session on my childcare situation may have been a little harsh. So, for those of you that read it, forgive me, and for those of you who did not, then no harm done. My blog shouldn't only be used to vent my frustrations, but to keep you guys up to date. I have edited my original thoughts to be a little more positive. You have to see that there are always those who appear to have it better than you, BUT there are also those less fortunate...right?

Moving on....today we hit the ground running and got our grocery trip out of the way. We are really looking forward to our Daddy/Cory reunion tonight. I will have to post later on how that goes.

0 comments: