CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In The Beginning..


So I was inspired several months ago by my neighbor as she journied through Breast Cancer through support from her blog. And I thought to myself...what a great way to journal your everyday thoughts and experiences and it lead me to think about starting my own blog. Being that Cory's family is out-of -town and all over the country, this could be a great thing!! You can say more here and post pics too. And for those of you who know Cory at all....what a penny pincher...this could also save a phone bill too!!! So here I am in my feeble attempt to begin a blog. Of course, being the perfectionist that I tend to be, I want it to be perfect from the start. But right now God has me in a place in my life (with our toddler) that perfection is out the window and we are just striving to do the best we can. Isn't that we all want? Just to be our BEST self? At least having a child has magnified that idea in my brain...for HER sake I want to be the best that I can be. So here she is, in all her glory, ready for last weeks' story time at the library. Wow do those pigtails suit her!!! HAHAHA!! She certainly keeps me smiling. So knowing where to start is key....guess I will have to back track some and build from there. I hope you guys enjoy!!

0 comments: