CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lizards, Corn, and refridgerators





Boy can this girl shuck some corn!!! Meredith and I were anxious for Cory to get home on Monday night and we decided to take a trip to WalMart to get a few items that we forgot on our Friday trip. We first went to the gardening section and got some Petunias for our flower bed. We don't really seem to branch away from Petunias every year. They last so long and look so pretty, you just can't go wrong. We then went and got our few grocery items and saw fresh corn. I was so excited. This has to be the best time of year when you can get all kinds of good produce. I CANNOT wait for our garden to get to the place where I can pick!!! Meredith obviously had a good time shucking this corn. It was a fun experience for her and she wanted to eat it right away. You can't beat 25 cent an ear. All I can say is we should have gotten more. Today we went to Ladies Prayer meeting and then came home. Meredith needed to nap early so that she could go over to Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Gene's . Aunt Lindsey came over after school and loaded Meredith up.....off I went to clean. I got a good amount done and mom was nice enough to agree to keep Meredith up until church tommorrow night. After work tommorrow morning I should be able to get a fair amount done.
I failed to mention our new friend....the Lizard. He is hanging out around our front porch and just about every time we go outside we have a sighting. It is really cute to watch Meredith talk about the lizard jumping and imitate his movements. On a bad note...Cory and I noticed tonight that our freezer did not feel cold...and some of our food had thawed. We then looked in the fridge section and it did ont seem very cold either....OMG!!!!! Our fridge is currently packed with food and it is all getting warm. I am trying not to freak out. Cory has been on the phone and working on it for a couple of hours now and all I can think about is how it is 10:15 pm and what are we going to do about our food????

1 comments:

Jessi Robertson said...

It happens to the best of us! LOL