CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Everyone has bad days, Right??


So, I think most of you would be thankful that I did not post yesterday, I was having a day of it!!! It was not only a busy day, but I also was dwelling on how selfish this world in general has become. It seemed like on every turn, I was so impressed on how selfish people can be. God help us all to give a little more of ourselve and think of others first before US!!!! Other than that we had a good day. Hannah had been wanting to play with Meredith and likewise. So, they spent the day together at Hannah's house and I was able to go and visit Emily and new baby Cindy for a while. We even made a much needed trip to Babies R' US. The girls obviously had a blast. I think what added to my day was that Meredith started asking for Daddy a lot and I know it is hard to understand where he is and why he is not home. This to shall pass right?

Today has been lots of fun. Story time day is always an adventure. Meredith brought her Kitty Cat along for the story time. Only one more week left. I guess in that case maybe Thursdays will be zoo day instead. Today we also got up to 83 degrees which is just about enough to make a Carolina Girl grin!!! We also got to pick out a mothers day gift...fun fun!!! I got an offer to go to the Kenny Chesney concert on Saturday and I am sooooooooooo bummed that I won't be going. With Cory being on call and just getting back in town....and my ever present childcare issue I had to just let it go. Finding help with Meredith has often led to alot of stress for me, but God is helping me to do less of what I want and sacrifice to be with her. Counting down the days till mom retires!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!


Meredith is playing out in the sandbox and having fun!!! We also got a package in with her birthday goodies and that was super fun. Meredith wanted to open everything now. I was also glad today to get some of my chore list done. It made me feel good. There is only one benefit to Cory being gone.....I am not cooking dinner!!! I think that has given me at least a little time to do a few things I wouldn't normally have time to do. I still have PLENTY on my list as well as the regular stuff to take care of. Oh well, a woman's work is never done, right??



0 comments: