CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Booming Baby Weekend!!

Friday had to be one of the busiest days ever...so needless to say I did not get a chance to make an entry...I got home last night at 4AM. Our friends Marc and Emily had there little "surprise" package delivered at 215 AM and I stuck it out with them. Emily did wonderful...I was so inspired and blessed to be able to be there for her delivery . Little Cindy Renee' was born to two very great people. She was so beautiful and after her Uncle Cory gets to meet her today we may have a pic. to include. I am never bored or less amazed, even after all the deliveries I have been a part of, at how wonderful God made us and what a truely awesome God He is.

I also had the PLEASURE of having Allie for the day and we went to the zoo. The girls had a blast and they really loved the animals. This weekend was busy for sure.
Cory will be in Asheville next week and I am NOT looking forward to that. He is such a good help to me that this week sure won't be the same without him
I can't believe how time is flying, you know people say that, but until you are in the moment you don't realize it. Meredith is growing up sooooo fast. She is such a good girl...and I am not bragging. This doesn't mean she does not have her moments...they all do, but today I have especially been reflecting on how blessed we really are. I say that to say that I am hoping that doesn't mean we are in for it with our next child...whenever that may be. I know God gives grace. We are really enjoying this stage as she is able to interact soooo much and soaking in everything. She is so much fun. I was told this weekend what a cute personality she has, and for this I am thankful.

0 comments: