CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hats off to YOU!!!


So our latest fad is Meredith putting Pull-Ups on her head. She likes to pretend they are hats. It is almost more than I can handle...I get so tickled that I have to laugh out loud. Last night she went to bed with one on her head and insisted that she sleep like that....HOW FUNNY!!!! She rode to story time today with one on her head, and thankfully let me remove it before we went in the library. SHEW!!!

We are getting ready for the big TWO birthday extravaganza!!! My car is loaded down with decor' and goody items for those who can come. I am really exicted. I just hope I can pull this all together and get my house in order for Cory's mom, sister, brother-in-law, and cousin Kedrick. We are so excited about them coming. Hopefully next week mom and I will be making a Shark toss game for the kids to play. I am just praying for a nice, HOT, May afternoon.

Ashley Anne already knows I will be recruting her for some afternoon help to get it all done. Work for me is booming right now....Cory is busy too....ON CALL next week---YUK!!!! But I guess we can be thankful we have jobs, right???

0 comments: