CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Monday Mayhem and Trip to Grammy's


I can't say we did a whole lot on Monday. We both were sulking that Cory was gone. Meredith just kept hugging and hugging him when he left. It was almost like she understood he was leaving and I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Monday night we decided to load up and go to Grammy's house because Papa Steve was in Tampa. What a fun girl's night we had!! Mom let me sleep in a little and I thought that was GREAT!!! After taking about 4 hours to get ready to leave the house--j/k, we left to go to a mall downtown that we never really go to . It was a fun trip and Meredith slept much of the way. We were able to shop a little and thanks to Grammy I have 2 much needed shirts and 1 cute casual dress. Thanks Grammy!!! We also got our Clinique bonus and makeup for summer.

After our long day, we came home to watch Meredith's new favorite movie--The Jungle Book--and nap. That picture is of her watching the movie. I caught her marching with the elephants in the movie after I came in from watering our garden. Wish I would have gotten that shot!!! I got some pictures today in the tub and after the tub that I have to share as well. Being that daddy is out-of town.....you would have thought he was going to be gone forever the way I am talking.....we have to put plenty of pics out there for him to keep up to date. I have to say this blog has been really fun...and several people have thanked me for it.





My child can make some faces now!!! We ae counting down the days till Cory's family arrives in town. 2 and a half weeks left. Boy do I need to get it together. Please pray that I will have a clear mind to remember all that I would like to do before they arrive. I am so excited. We are especially looking forward to going to the beach and praying for good weather. I know things around here don't have to be perfect, but most of you that know me at all know I would like them to be as close as possible!!! I think maybe making a list would help...I guess I should work on that. Goodnight to all!!

0 comments: