CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Swimmin' Time!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It seems every time I want to post I get preoccupied with other things I need to get done. This past week proved to be another busy one. Nothing too eventful except...WE GOT A NEW VAN. I have really been fighting the whole "van" situation, but now I am SOOOO glad we have it. Yesterday Cory and I went to the Honda dealership and I got my first new vehicle. It only had 7 miles on it. I am really loving it, and I know for long trips it will be great. Our Envoy is gone. Even though I am sad, I know God has blessed us with the new Odyssey and with us wanting more kids, and gas prices, It was the way to go.


On Memorial Day and Saturday as well, we took Meredith to the Stepp's pool. She is alot more fearful this go round. She does well once we just get in with her, but is not ready to totally rely on her water wings quite yet. I am hoping to get her in the water at least once a week so that we can keep her aquainted with it for the whole summer. She loves to be on the floats etc.

Cory and I realized today that we are less than 2 weeks away from our 9 day visit to the Green Bay area. I am so not ready for this. Although I am glad to have the time together as a family, I am not looking forward to the 50-60 degree days and 40-50 degree nights(if we are lucky). I was hoping the weather would be a little warmer, considering Meredith has outgrown her winter clothes. I am sure I will make due, and maybe it will warm up...wishful thinking.

We are so exicted to find out (Lord Willing) in 9 days what Lindsey is having!!!! I am offically thinking a BOY, but I wouldn't be surprised either way. I had a thought this whole week that I might be joining her for our baby number 2, but God said "NO" today. I was really sad, but I know that I can trust God and it will happen in His perfect timing.

An answer to prayer this week as well....Kendra's test results came back NORMAL!!!! We are so glad that this trial is over for her. Thanks for your prayers. We are going to the Ear Dr on Wen. for Cory. Please continue to pray with us!!!




0 comments: