CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thank God!!!

Psalm 31---My strength for today!!!



1 In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness.
2 Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.
3 Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
4 Free me from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge.
5 Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth.


Today has been an extremely low day for me. This whole passage of Psalm 31 touched me. It is hard to take the low place....but God is able to get us through and bless us in spite!!!! He is in control and not man.

1 Corinthians 9: 7-8
7Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

1 comments:

Jessi Robertson said...

I don't know what you're going through, but I don't have too! I love you and understand exactly where you are at! Love you