CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Looking Up!!



So I am happy to say....this week is better for me!!! Besides the scratchy throat I am sporting, things are looking up. I had to just get over some things in my life and MOVE ON!!!! Thank God He is helping me through these trials. I have also had many friends to help me out and encourage me along the way. Thanks for your prayers and support. We all have our moments, but I am so happy to have you all!!!

SO on to the great news....Lindsey found out on Tuesday that we will be adding another GIRL to our family. Avery Reese will be her name and a beaut it is!!! We are so excited. I cannot wait to spoil her rotten!!!!

Meredith had a fun weekend at Lindsey and Gene's on Saturday while we both worked. On Saturday night, they joined us for dinner and on Sunday we had a church picnic for our graduates!!! It was so nice and a really good time. I especially enjoyed the homemade Ice Cream. The kids had a blast playing in the dirt and swimming in the pond. Meredith made us proud....she was swimming all around in her life vest and float.

Happy 32nd Birthday to my sweet husband, CORY!!!! On Monday ( the 9th) we celebrated low-key at our house with the Brady's. We ordered pizza and I made a dump cake...which Cory loved!!!! I hate I did not get any pics of the evening together, but we were having too much fun!!! We love you DADDY!!!! I hope his day was special!!!
We are busy now trying to work out all the kinks for our travel. We broke down and finally bought some luggage..as much as we have been traveling, it was time for some new pieces. Packing has proven to be a challenge as the weather is so ever changing anywhere from 48-83 degrees. Lots of layers for sure. I know we are going to have a great time, it is just the getting there and packing restrictions that can be a mess. I think if I am feeling well enough, then I am going to take Meredith to her first movie tommorrow. Our local theater has summer movies for the kids and I have been really looking forward to taking her. We will see though, because it is no time to be getting sick. I will try and post Friday night or Saturday morning before we leave, because once we are gone, I won't be able to post until we get back!!! Love you guys!!!

0 comments: