CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Zoo Crew




Today we went to the zoo. It was really alot of fun. Grammy kept Meredith last night and after she came home this morning, I was packed and ready to hit the road for our fun day. We have a membership for the next 13 months to the zoo, so I really want to be able to use it alot. It was the BEST day to go. I feel like the Lord really blessed our time. Although we were both exhausted, it was a great day together. I am finding more and more things I would like to be able to do with her. She kept saying "animals, animals." Every animal was an excitement for her. She really seemed to enjoy when they fed the Gorillas. She learned their names and kept calling"Kimya." After we saw most of the zoo, we rode the merry-go-round. She chose the tiger to ride. It was really cute to watch her excitement. I hope everyone can experience that feeling at one time or another. It melts your heart.





I failed to mention that yesterday did me in for today. We went to Ladies prayer meeting and then I had Joy's girls. We really had a blast. Meredith, Sadie, and Savannah played outside and swam in our little pool. They really had a great time. Then, Meredith took a late nap---this seems to be her norm here lately, though I cannot stand it!!!! Grammy came and got her so that I could go to Girls' Night at Karen's house. This was really a blessing and I am so glad that I have been able to go. Cory was on call, so he stayed pretty busy that evening. In fact, today he has been gone all day working on a floating dock for Wesley's pond. He is such a busy guy!!! I don't know how he does it. It was a good day, just tiring!!! Dad always said that you haven't reallly lived your day to the fullest unless you cried, laugh, sang, danced, etc. I have REALLY been living my days to the fullest here lately and loving every minute!!!! It really feels good!!!

0 comments: