CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Planes, Trains and Automobiles





So we are back in town and have a lot of catching up to do!!! I am sorry it has taken so long to post, but as you can well imagine, there is lots of laudry to do after 9 days in the MidWest and several climate changes. I know the Lord sent us on this trip and put some really special people in our lives just when we needed it. I know I needed them!!!!
To keep from boring you with the long details of of our plane adventure I will briefly say that I now firmly believe that children 1-3 yrs of age should not fly....nah...it wasn't that bad, but definitely an adventure!!! I could sit here all night and go through our trip, but I think the pictures can speak for themselves. The only regret is that I don't have a picture of Grandma Bloom...Cory's adopted Grandma. Meredith took right to her and immediately called her Grandma...it think she saw what a precious spirit Sharon has. She was the highlight of my trip and our fellowship and time together really touched me in a special way. She is the kind of person I only pray to be and I am blessed to have gotten so much time with her. God knows what you need when you need it!!! We got to visit with lots of friends, some old and some new. Everyone seemed to be doing well. Our weather ranged from about 50's to 80's./a>Beautiful most every day. We rode Thomas the Train, took walks, rode an airplane with some rookie Packers, took long car rides to our destinations, boated in Lake Superior, rode the four wheeler, went to the BEST amusement park, had some great food, danced the night away, and enjoyed a beautiful wedding. Happy Day Chris and Karyn...We LOVE YOU!!!


Need I say more? Although we came home to find today that Meredith has a UTI...bummer; the fun we had on our trip is still going in our minds and hearts. Hope you enjoy our pictures and video. Please pray for Meredith 's quick recovery as she is on her first round of antibiotics ever, and Cory's ear surgery next Thursday. I know God is watching over us, but we sure could use the prayers of you guys!! Meredith is going to be tested further (since she is so small to be having a UTI) and this will be to check out her kidneys and nephrotic system. She is going to have an ultrasound and a VCUG(dye injsected to check out the flow of things). She will have to be sedated for this, but I know God can give us just what we need....which is peace. She is a special gift from above and I will keep you posted as we don't know when this will occur.



0 comments: