CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

And We're Off!!!

Well....we are off to the Midwest!!! I cannot believe we are about to head so far away from home...with a 2 year old....are we crazy???? Probably. Just joking. We are exicted and I hope all the packing is done.

Meredith and I went to her first movie on Thursday with Claire and Hannah. It was fun. Not too crowded and Meredith did well for the First hour. The last 30 minutes proved to be a mess, but it was free...who cares!!! We went to Target to get a few last minute items and enjoyed Chick-Fil-A with the girls as well. Meredith cried alligator tears when we had to leave "her Hannah."

Today was also a fun day. We went swimming at Karen's pool with lots of other moms and kids. I think this really helped Meredith in the water. She was swimming all around without holding onto me the whole time like her usual. She also swam some in our arms without the water wings. I think watching all of the other children really inspired her to do it on her own!!! It was really great. Grammy and Papa came over tonight to say their goodbyes. Papa was especially sad that Meredith was leaving. He was interested in having her attention tonight and it was really sweet. Mom was exicted because she got her golf cart today!!! I can't wait to drive it around!!! I am sure Meredith will love it. It was really sad when Mom and Dad left tonight because Meredith hung her head and started to cry when the car was out of sight. I had to remind her that we would go and see them when we got home. It made me sad too to think of missing the meetings. I love Bobbie and Dottie so much and since they are from the Philippines and don't get to the states often, I am so down about not seeing them and getting to fellowship. That is why we can look forward to heaven...we will never part there!!!! I won't be able to post while we are away, but I will update you all when we return. Those of you who are going to the meetings...I love you and send everyone our love. And those of you who aren't...we love you and will post as soon as we can!!!!

0 comments: