CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Where Do I Start???




I guess I should probably start with Saturday 5-10-08...Meredith's Birthday Party. So much has happened in the past week I hope I can remember it all to fill you in. I apologize for not posting sooner, but this is the first time I have had a moment to begin to write. I still have alot of catching up to do, so be patient with me and I hope to get you all caught up. Wow..all I can say about the party is that I must have had some people praying for sure...It was a GREAT day and the kids had a blast. The weather could not have been more perfect...it was hot and the kids enjoyed the slip n' slide and pools. We also had a shark toss game where the kids tossed fish bean bags into the sharks' mouth. The kids did so well lining up and going to the sand box to dig for fish/sealife prizes. WAIT!!!! I haven't told you the best part. When Meredith arrived, she was so excited to see the balloons. My heart just melted watching her look at the balloons in amazement and excitement. When Meredith hit the gate to the back yard the kids were all excited to see her and Morgan grabbed her hand and walked with her into her party!! It was so sweet and cute watching those two. As soon as Meredith saw the water she ran and dived head first into the pool. She was shocked, but made her grand entrance Meredith Style!!!

To say that Meredith's cake was beautiful is an understatement. The cake was amazing, Cory and I were so excited. Tamra is awesome and we were so amazed at her talents. Meredith slept good that day and then Cory's family arrived from Indiana at about 6:30 that evening.
Mother's' Day was too busy to even remember. Cory, Meredith, and Grandma Mc went to church while I stayed back to get ready for Mother's Day dinner at our house. We had a mixture of my family and Cory's (13 in all) for dinner after church. After preparing it all and cleaning it up, I was BEAT!!!! Cory and the fam went out to the Lake to go out on the boat and fish a little. Needless to say, Meredith and I needed some rest time before heading out to the beach on Monday. So, we stayed back while they enjoyed the lake...even though it proved to be quite windy. This was just the beginning of our busy week!!!!

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

First of all I want to say that I never had a cake as cool as that one! HaHa!! =-) Who made it??