CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

This is it!!


I am hoping this will finally catch everyone up on the adventure in McEnulty's world. I am still not caught up at home...but Praise God, I know I will get there eventually. Sunday the 18th was Cory and my 6 year anniversary. Can you believe we have been together for 11 years..time goes by so fast. I decided to surprise Cory with a trip Saturday night to the Marriott downtown. We has the most delicious steak and lobster dinner and went to see Made of Honor (really cute) and spent the evening out. It was really nice and something we definately will do again. Mom was nice enough to keep Meredith so she was sooo happy to see us Sunday morning at church and God really blessed our serivce. Although Meredith has been doing great sitting through BIG church, she has been out of practice with the family in town. us out of town, and her being at Grammy's on Saturday and Wednesday of this week. I am hoping to get back on track this next week, but we will patiently see.


She continues to be an amazement to me. God is sooooo good. She is saying just about everything you can imagine and it is so cute. Potty training is going well this week. Only 1 accident on Tuesday and today!!! Yeah Meredith!!! This age has to be the most fun!!!


0 comments: