CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Back In Business


So I am back to mommyhood after having a weekend long seminar which was WONDERFUL!!! It was really the calm I needed. Even though it was very therapeutic for me, it was also pretty tiring....long days. For those of you who don't know, I went to a Doula Workshop here in town as my first step towards completing my Doula certification. Being there just confirmed my love and passion for the birthing mom and I truely believe this is my calling. After being with several of my friends in having their own babies, I know this will help me with those I help in the future and it also gave me some insight, and definately some things to pray about in my childbearing future. It was really obvious in a new way that God made us (women) able to carry and birth a baby the way He intended us to and that medical intervention has gone too far. It renewed the burden in me to trust Him for we are "fearfully and wonderfully made."
Cory said he would post on Saturday and Sunday, but I am sure he was much too busy with Meredee to do so. She was a good girl all weekend. Today, we got another great blessing....Uncle Gary is back for a visit through. Meredith really enjoyed him being here...she wouldn't leave him alone. Tommorrow my week has to start, needless to say I had a hard time getting motivated to get going today. I have to say I work better under pressure....part of being type "A" I guess. Dad is taking me to Sam's tommorrow and Friday Auntie Lindsey is suppose to get baby girl and take her for the night so we can set up for her party. Right now, the weather is reported to be 84 degrees with isolated showers. For those of you reading PLEASE PRAY that the rain will hold off for the gathering. I can't even begin to think about having 35 people in my house when it will be cleaned and ready for Cory's family coming in that evening. I know God in in control!!!!

0 comments: