CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Big Girl does Big girl things!



I continue to beat myself up for not having my camara with me at all times. It seems like I carry it for a while and don't take any pictures and then I put it aside, and it isn't there when I need it. What am I getting at? Meredith had her first haircut today and she was such a big girl. She was so excited and watched the sylist's every move. I kept asking her what the lady was doing and she said "making hair pretty." I thought that was cute. She sat sooooo still (which most of you know is not like her at all) and was in awe of the whole process. We only got an inch or so off and some framing around her face. She was ready to show it off to the world, announcing to everyone that she got her hair cut. I guess there are some girly things about her!! I have been bugging Cory about trimming it for some time, but he finally gave in a few days ago and said to go ahead. When he saw her today he had tears in his eyes...I think he was worried I would let them cut too much. Much to my surprise, he was okay. Not only that, but all the curl wasn't cut out. After her hair dried, it curled up in the back as usual. I hope Pantene doesn't see the likes of her, of she will be an instant commercial ad. HAHA!!
I have to throw in a cute pictures of Meredith and cousin Avery. It is so neat to have Avery here with us 2 times a week. I am glad Meredith has her, even though she is so little, I know it won't always be that way. Avery loves her so much and vice versa. Avery just lights up when she sees Meredith and Meredith doesn't really have to do a thing.
That is all for now. It is well after midnight and I am just winding down from working tonight....did I mention how busy we were...26 babies in our nursery...and I was responsible for 10 of them at one point!!! I hope to sleep well tonight!

0 comments: