CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All Better now!!



Sorry it has taken me a while to post....we are back in business. Meredith is all better. She started feeling better last week...it took so long for her to really come around. I just know it wiped her out being sick like that and not eating hardly anything for 8 days. Meredith made it to school last week and enjoyed her day. This week is red week so she will have to wear red to school tommorrow. Thanks to those who called, left messages, and checked on her and I. It wasn't easy, but I am glad it is over and I am also glad she isn't sick much!!!! She is SOOOOO strong. I think she got that from her Daddy. I had to include this picture of her in WalMart watching their TVs. Cory ran into a co-worker and she watched TV while we chatted...it cracked us up. We took her out for the day together last week. We went to the book store and she was so cute. She got hung up on this one book she really liked and she kept saying...can I please take this one home mommy, can I please take this one home Daddy. She is obsessed with little things right now....especially her little Bible (which she is also calling"the Word of God :) and little books. she calls them baby books.


Lindsey came and spent one last evening with Meredith before her big day. Meredith has been so affectionate with Lindsey and her belly. It is so heart-warming because it just makes Cory and I want a baby more. I have more of a peace now than 6-8 months ago, because now she really loves the babies instead of pushing them away...I think she is ready to share now!!! Just pray with us. Who knows what the Lord has in store for us? He does. Aunt Drew got Meredith her Halloween costume....I will keep you in suspense until then!!




0 comments: