CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Life in Full Swing



I feel like since I blogged last, I am more on top of things. Cory has been busy helping almost everyday out at the church property helping dig ditches as we move forward in building our new church. It is really exciting to hear and see all that is going on. I know I sure appreciate that our men are willing to get in there and help. So needless to say, Cory has been really busy.
I was able to finally get on top of some cleaning around here, even though I can't seem to keep up with the ever growing laundry...it just multiplies I swear!!!
I also got exciting news last week times 2. I found out I will be picking up some hours in the nursery again...which I am really excited about and also Rachel is coming to visit us next week. It has really been forever since we have spent time together...really since her shower before she had Riley ( and Riley is 1.) I feel like this will be very timely for me right now and I am really looking forward to her being here for 5 days!!!!!
Our week last week was good. We visited with Anna Grace, she will be in Meredith's preschool class. We go on the 21st for orientation and Meredith will start on the 28th!! I am excited for her, but nervous. We have been reading books about going to school and all the fun things there are to do. I also felt like a visit with Anna Grace a few more times before school starts will help them both have a familar face. I finished putting up the fruits in Meredith room as a border and they sure are cute. Her room is really coming together and I think she is proud of it!! I am hoping our friend Ashley will help me with some finishing touches. I promise to post some pics!! I also got the priviledge of making Lindsey's shower invitations...even though I spelt my own niece's name wrong....I never was a good speller. Thank godness Lindsey caught it before too much damage was done. SORRY!!!
On Saturday, we went to Morgan's 4th birthday party...it was a Fancy Nancy dress-up Tea Party. The kids had fun dressing up and eating some great food. Mandy had everything really nice and the kids enjoyed it!! We are also working on Meredith learning a scripture this week. She was invited to participate in the Kids Day at our church on August 17th. The kids will be singing and saying scriptures of their choosing. Some will even be playing instruments. I look forward to this time together!! Meredith is saying Proverbs 17 verse 22....A cheerful heart is good medicine. She almost has is completely down pat. I am just trying to repeat it over and over each day. She has already recited it to 2 Sunday school teachers, me, her dad, Aunt Lindsey, and Grammy. I am proud!!
I am even prouder to announce that Meredith is finally pooing some on the toilet. For those of you who are moms , I know you are applauding and sharing in the joy, but for those of you who aren't...you will understand someday!!! I only hope this improves!!!! GO MEREDITH!!!!! I just wanted to report it was a good week for all and so far this week has been too!!!

0 comments: