CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

So after my fourth of July post, I was able to enjoy my birthday on the 5th. Since this is the last one I will celebrate, Cory was nice enough to keep Meredith for the day. He took her to a birthday party, which proved to be a fun one, and I shopped all day. I can't honestly remember when the last time I was able to do that was. I really enjoyed it. I got several things for myself, but I also got Meredith her bedding for her new bedroom suite. We moved her into her new furniture a couple of weeks ago, but wanted to make sure it was perminent before buying anything. She really seems to love it and is sleeping really well there. I wasn't able to find anything that I was head over heels for, but I feel like it will be the best thing for her now and in the future. I would still like to get/make her some more throw pillows and rearrange some pictures, but until then I am happy with my find. I am anxiously awaiting her wallies...fruit so that I can put them up. I would like to somehow do the Fruits of the Spirit. Her bedding is pink with green reversible and her sheets are bright flowers with lady bugs and butterflies. I found an awesome photo board that I cannot wait for Cory to hang...if I can ever get him to be still long enough. Needless to say, it is coming together very nicely.


We had a great dinner at Mom and Dad's house on Saturday night and enjoyed our time together. Sunday Meredith made it through the entire service, minus the last 15 minutes and I was really proud. On Monday Meredith finally had her 2 year check up and all was well. They are still planning on scheduling 2 procedures, which she will have to be sedated for to check out her kidneys. Cory nor I are thrilled about this, but we want to do what is best for her. She still falls in the 97 percentile for her height.....the Doctor said she would be tall. Today proved to be a fun day for all as well. Lindsey, mom, and I went to register Lindsey at Babies R Us. All of the things have changed some since Meredith, but not anything huge. I was able to get my haircut as well. Claire was so nice to have kept Meredith for me to be able to get this done with Lindsey, I know she appreciated it and the girls had a blast playing together; it was hard to get them apart. Pray for us tommorrow, Cory has his follow up appointment with the ENT and we are both hoping to get some questions answered. We are really looking forward to Kids Kamp next week. I hope Meredith adjusts well to all the new faces and the kids we will be with, I know it will be a real blessing and I am looking forward to getting away and visiting for sure!!! I need it!!! The fellowship is always a treat!!!
PS---Meredith is doing great with the potty.....she has had very few accidents the pat 5 days!!! YEAH GIRL!!!!

0 comments: