CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

What is happening in our world?



Well the past couple of weeks have been enjoyable to say the least. We are now having great weather ( I hope it stays) and it has really been a boost! Although I cannot seem to get well, I do not really care anymore. Meredith and I have had some fun times...we went to see Playhouse Disney live and that was alot of fun.
Meredith was so exicted, she started dancing and singing and it was so cute. I have to admit I cried because I was so happy to see her enjoying herself and so glad that we could take her. I wish Cory could have come with us, but he had things he needed to do with the church and I understood. Instead we took Meredith's friend Hannah...they could not be more opposite. Hannah was glued to the show and did not want to talk or be disturbed and Meredith was moving all around and tapping Hannah on the shoulder and trying to get her attention. I guess that is why they get along well!!



We went to the zoo on Friday and I was so mad that I forgot the camara in the van. It was a perfect day and great weather in the upper 70's. We got to see alot of the animals, but I think Meredith was a little disappointed that the we weren't able to feed the giraffes lettuce...we usually do this, but the new baby giraffe, we were dying to see, was sick and they had it closed off to feeding. We were able to see Chrissy, Meredith's favorite one, but not up close, so this was sad. We did do something new and ventured to feed the goats and go into the bird arena and give nectar to the birds. I was not too big of a fan of the birds flying around me and landing on my shoulder, but Meredith loved every minute and kept insisting that she hold the nectar, because she wanted to have the birds around her. It was really cute. Of course, she rode the Carousel. FUN, FUN!!

We also did not have Avery last week at all because Lindsey was out of school on Monday and Gene was off Friday, so he had her, but she will be back tommorrow...with 2 teeth now!! We discovered them last night!! I was so excited I had to show them off to several people!!

Meredith is still surprising me with her memory and language....she doesn't forget a thing and is saying words like "seriously" and "probably" and "ridiculous". She has enjoyed riding in Cory's rental work van and watching her "princess DVD". Cory has a rental because his work van got totaled a week ago when a guy rear ended him pretty bad last week. I think he will get his new work van this week, but I know Meredith will miss the entertaining trips.

I also have to be excited about getting new living room furniture this week...on Thursday we got our Sofa and Love Seat and Cory got a recliner that will be here in 3-4 weeks. We moved around our set up in the den and even got a few of the walls in there painted. It has been a big project for Cory, but the end results are looking great!! He also rewarded himself with and new TV...so far it looks great, but I am looking forward to enjoying it. Every man needs a new toy every now and then? I will have to post some pics of the completed Kitchen remodel and the den soon. Until then....

0 comments: