CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School days!!


Again, I feel the need to apologize for the lapse in time from my last post. Things, as am I sure you all know, are just crazy busy. I cannot even remember all of the events since my last post. I hope to hit the highlights. Meredith did extremely well with her first day of school. I hope that all the hyping up we did helped. She got a tiny bit teary when we pottyed at the school before I left. Her friend from church, Morgan, is right down the hall and she told her hello. Ms. Renee took her to go play kitchen and she gave me a kiss bye. Cory went to pick her up and she was all sweaty and tired, but happy. She got a good report card from the day as well. Cory was on call last week and I worked a couple of days as well. We celebrated Papa Steve's big 56 on Sunday. I celebrated from my bed at home and Cory and Meredee went to mom and dads and ate a great lunch and dessert. I came down with some hay fever/sinus thing that had me miserable for 2 days and for the last 3 I have been feeling alright, just annoyed by the nasty nose!! Praise God anyways!!

I had the invitation to join a women's bible study on Tuesdays, but I was not able to join this go 'round. Instead, I am reading up on Beth Moore, the facilitators, books and studies...BOY has this been a blessing. I am about to finish Praying God's Word and I have started Get Out Of That Pit. Both of which have really been a huge blessing and I would totally recommend to anyone who want to get into God's Word more. It has been an encouragement to be and really sparked my flame for Christ and His word. I pray that I will continue to be excited to learn more. These have both been easy reads too.

Back to school tommorrow and work for me too. I will keep you posted!


ps--this pic is from our visit with Baby Riley 2 weeks ago. Meredith talks about her everyday. She asked her to "sit in her lap" here.

0 comments: